You are looking at CrestviewTM
Interior Plantation Shutters. In the Shutter Classic tradition, Crestview plantation shutters are a high quality
shutter offered at a very reasonable price. Do not confuse Crestview plantation shutters with lower
quality shutters. Despite their low price, Crestview shutters are several steps above "value" and shutters.
You CAN tell a difference! Crestview plantation shutters are made from a combination of wood and composite material and carefully painted
with a premium lacquer. We have installed many of these in local client's homes and these score high in quality,
look, and feel. They are a PROVEN performer. Major features of Crestview Plantation Shutters
- Custom made to order.
Made in the USA.
- 3 1/2 inch louvers for a spacious "plantation shutters" look.
- Painted plantation shutters with a high quality lacquer
for an authentic wood shutter look that can not be imitated by other means or coatings.
- Elliptical louver profile
- Fully framed if desired. You have your choice of Crestview frames and inside or outside mount to ensure best look and fit for your windows. All frames come mitered and predrilled
for mounting screws.
- Includes all mounting hardware, hinges, and magnet sets to keep shutters closed.
- Manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty
(NC indicates a No Charge option):
Available in on-line ordering system:
- Choice of standard colors (NC)
- Custom color matching available
- Choice of shutter panel configuration - including bi-fold! (NC)
- Divider rails (NC)
- Choice of 5 standard framing and mounting options (NC)
- Choice of hinge colors (Bright White, Polished Brass, Antiqued Brass, Chrome, Satin
Nickel, Oil Rubbed Bronze) (NC)
Available by call-in order only:
- All specialty shapes available with horizontal louvers
- Arches available in radial style louvers (sunburst style louvers)
- Overhead track available for sliding glass doors, room dividers, or very wide
- Non-standard framing (sometimes NC)
- Non-standard hinge colors (sometimes NC)
Crestview plantation shutters
are made from high quality wood and composite parts, then carefully painted with premium lacquer paint. They have 1-1/8 inch thick
rails and stiles and use dowel joinery for solid construction. This means that they have all the beauty and warmth of wood shutters while remaining dimensionally stable - they
will not bow, warp, or crack. They also insulate well and do a great job blocking noise. All
parts are sanded smooth before being painted with a high quality lacquer paint. Since they are painted, they will
not yellow with sun exposure like many low quality plastic or vinyl shutters. Crestview contains NO plastic or vinyl.
Shutter frames are made from pine and are painted to match.
Current delivery times are posted on our Ordering