Make a bold statement with ShutterBlind 2 1/2 inch wood blinds! Quality construction and higher visibility make
these blinds better - a true quality choice for your window blinds. Made from made from 100% kiln dried basswood, you
can expect a warm and welcoming look. All the makings of quality wood blinds are carefully put together to your exact
specifications to create the best custom window blinds for you.
- Free shipping!
- No tax if ship-to address is outside of Virginia!
- 100% kiln dried basswood (hardwood)
- 3 inch decorative valance
- 9 paint colors and stains in smooth finish
- Your choice of control sides
- Slat ends are finished to maximize beauty and durability
- Wood valance, bottom rail, cord tassels, and bottom rail plugs are stained to match wood slats
- Braided ladders and lift cords color coordinate with slats
- All mounting hardware is included to completely mount your window blinds (hold downs, spacer blocks, extension brackets
- Side returns on valances are miter cut and glued
- Multiple blinds on a single headrail is a FREE upgrade!
- Manufacturer's Lifetime Limited Warranty!
- Minimum Width: 8” net
- Minimum Height: 10”
- Wood blinds to the right of bold line in the price chart must be ordered as multiple blinds for product to be warranted.
They can be ordered as single unwarranted blinds up to 96" wide, but due to heavier weight you can expect lift cords to wear
more quickly and other complications.
- Cord Tilt Only – wand tilt not available
- Braided Ladders Only – cloth tapes not available
- Inside mount wood blinds will have 1/4” deducted from both sides for clearance (1/2” total). No deduction
for outside mount window blinds.
- Standard Outside Valance: 3” face, 1/2” thick, 3/4” wider than headrail (inside measurement),
miter cut and glued 2 3/4” returns (inside measurement).
- Standard Inside Valance: 3” face, 1/2” thick, 1/8” less than window width for clearance.
- Mechanical Specifications:
- All mechanisms enclosed inside the headrail for a clean look and protection.
- Headrail is 2” by 2 1/4” by .018” thick. It is cut the same width as the slats. Made from
steel, treated with iron phosphate finish to resist corrosion, primed with an acrylic finish, and final coated with polyester
baked enamel finish.
- Tiltbar: Solid steel with zinc coating.
- Cord Tilter: Mechanism is helical gear driven by worm enclosed in cast metal housing.
- Cord Lock: steel with zinc coating. Crash proof housing.
- End Lock: Steel with zinc coating.
- Tape drums: Heavy duty nylon plastic
- Braided ladders: Braided string ladders are 100% polyester braided yarn, coordinating with slat color.
- Lift Cords: Lift cords are of polyester.
- Braided ladders and lift cords designed to meet or exceed commercial item specification No. 1029-86.
Current delivery times are posted on our Ordering